DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

**MISSING MY GIRLS** 1-5-11

                                                           
It has been since Nov 19th 2010 was the last time I seen one of my girls as they didn't bother to bring my older daughter so it set off anxiety of me and my youngest due to our autism. We asked over and over where she was and kept being told "She's @ school" and my youngest smarter then given credit for explains "She's not @ school, cause I am out of school." Well long story short I was accused of pulling my daughter by  the arm so in the report it was written up as I am aggressive and I'm to much for my daughter's mental health & safety. Thing is I found on their own report they called about Shellbe's arm the day before my visit Monday Nov 18th 2010, she was taken to a emergency the day of supposedly to have her arm checked and in the report no evidence was found~! See how their reports turn out to be lies. Now this is a baby I brought home premature 4lbs. @ birth and spent the next 7 yrs. in and out of the hospitals for all her medical needs and I was their each and every time so I would abuse her this one time in front of many people, I think NOT~!!  They are going to put my 12 yr. old on the stand but Shellbe is moderately autistic, mild cerebral palsy and they have tried to say she has mild MR but it's just intellectual more so due to her autism. I am not afraid because my girls know I love and want them and never have I mistreated,abused or neglected my girls. It's just sad what they put "children" through just to want to make a case against a parent. My girls were both diagnosed with PTSD back when they were abused sexually by their own father but I am sure this has brought it on again as it has with me. Not to mention the psychological damage a autistic child can endure while being kept from the only parent they have ever known that has cared for them. Parental alienation is damning to any child. In the 19 months it's been since removed over all it's been almost 6 mos. I have been kept from my girls, again I ask for what simply for being on the autistic spectrum. I used to sit around and cry and wished I was never diagnosed but now out of anger and frustration I wished more people were educated and wanted to learn and understand about this neurological disorder that is climbing @ a alarming rate faster then any childhood disorder combined. Ignorance isn't a excuse to treat people with less dignity and compassion then needs to be. We were probably put here on earth just to teach people more about empathy, love, understanding & compassion because nobody will ever tell me as a autistic adult I have any less of any of it because I don't as I think I even have more. Have you seen I AM SAM he had more love in his heart for that daughter of his then his own high profile attorney who was to busy being just that then being their for her own son. Just because we are "different" doesn't mean we aren't human~!!  I have written a total of 9 letters as of today and in my girls letters today I sent them both cross necklaces to ensure them they represent Jesus has a  promise and he is in total control so continue to pray for us all and I will continue my fight for violated right's of autistic adult's & children who can't get their voice heard.  

                                              Jeremiah 29-11 (Will come to pass)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.