DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

~UNBELIEVABLE STORY~ OF FAITH, HOPE, LOVE & JOY FOR JESUS

                                                            
Wow can you believe a woman can go through all of this and still survive ? Yes because I was given immense courage & unbelievable strength from a wonderful source "My heavenly father"  and I am giving him all the glory. I will surely have a testimony to share of despair,depression,homelessness,tragedy to strength,perseverance & the will to live & become something special to Jesus so God get's all the glory. Yes I have battled depression most my life,some suicide attempts & self injury behavior but never understood why. I had 3 beautiful daughters & two affected with autism & I was diagnosed with Aspergers after I lost custody of my two girls in 2009 for depression I was 46 yrs. old & since my girls remain in state's care 22 mos. later because I am being discriminated against for a disability I have lived my entire life with & raised three girls basically on my own (but really this is part of Gods plan). My oldest is 26 & I have a awesome relationship with her. So despite all I have done to prove I know how to parent social services chooses to keep my girls even after me losing my housing sec 8 of 22 yrs. & became homeless for 5 months living in my car with my service animal I hold no anger in my heart for the evil as I even prayed for my enemies & thanked Jesus for my car that locked & kept me safe. No it wasn't easy but after 5 mos. of no home Jesus restored my housing & now I have a 1-bedroom apt. Jesus has chosen me to grow,love,learn & accept all these people I didn't understand with a open heart. I am glad I was able to see my areas that needed change & change it for the better. My girls have suffered more abuse & neglect then ever with me but Jesus had to suffer for us so as I think of his pain it eases mine. I have come a long journey & have changed my mind in the way it thinks so it set's itself on good thoughts instead of bad. I am proud to be who I am now as Jesus has taught me a lot on loving myself who he preciously created. The hand of God is in control of my future not anyone else & if I can do this through Jesus anyone can who really want's to. As all my depression & anxiety I have battled for years just disappeared one day. I became very disciplined in my daily walk with Jesus giving all the credit & glory to him & I am transformed a new creature. @ first I wanted to die when all this happened but Jesus had another plan for my life and I am so grateful because I do have a purpose as each one of you do. My family will be restored as I have much faith in my father & I will be even a better christian mother then I was before so he does do what he say's in his good book. Despite the parental alienation the department has done my children will never forget who their mom is and how much they love me for the good mother I was as Jesus already has shown this to me. Many night's of tears & despair has gone away as I don't offer the devil a ride anymore because he ain't taking over the driving~!! I am strong & no longer have a need for depression,self-injury or allowing evil to have it's way with my soul as I am a firm standing,proud child of the most high. It is my prayer my story can inspire you to live a joyful,content christian filled lifestyle for all who are important to you. 
May God bless all your day's ahead
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.