DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

What is Gods plan I wonder ??

                            
I have a court date scheduled for Feb 17th and because the county of San Diego has nothing else to pin on me, well a warrant for my arrest has been issued but "held" by the court until our court date. I wonder what is Gods plan for my life ? I am so in love with my awesome daddy nothing is impossible with him so if it's "his will" so be it. The funny thing out of all this is social services thinks their in control but my awesome savior has taught me so much about living for him,following his direction and unbelievable discipline that has transformed my soul. I have been walking 4-6 miles a day,eating very healthy & quit drinking soda (cold turkey)& did it~!! I have lost 20 pounds and feel great~!! So even though I have lost my children temporarily I have learned so much about the person I am to be,a beautiful child of the most high and given so much grace I can do so much even as a adult on the autism spectrum because he does not make junk. I love myself more then I ever thought possible and as I walk each day like him I have learned to love,socialize & communicate with very many individuals that don't seem to find anything wrong with me. So with that said it is possible with Jesus as your savior living inside of you. God has a perfect plan for my family and I have much faith he will restore it soon. I am so blessed as my God given spirit has awakened to such a high I will be & live happily ever after. My story God knows & that's all that really matters because it will be him that knows the ending and I am fine with that. I am so happy now to understand the sovereign love God has for me to have gone through this tribulation as I was NEVER alone he has been their the entire time and I am forever grateful. Thank you Jesus for giving me the gift of life & learning to walk passionately with you on this journey.I praise God to be me~!!
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.