DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

* How do you ACT in a impossible situation ? *

How is it you usually act in the most impossible situation ?  

1. Do not grow bitter @ God.
2. Focus on what you do have & not what you don't have.
3. Step out on the bare word of God.
4. Use what you have been given.
5. Appreciate your first breath when you wake up.
6. Give of yourself to others.
7. Thank him for every meal.
8. Learn to use your patience in this time.
9. Spend time devoted to God.
10. Work hard on your "re-actions" to be stronger for the next situation you will encounter in this life.

Always remember :

And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 8-28


I myself have walked through many tribulations but walking through the fire during this two year loss of my autistic girls to foster care all because of a 3-day stay in the hospital for depression then being diagnosed myself with Aspergers @ 46 & thinking it was social services that was being so wicked with me in keeping my children away from me but reading a book called "Trusting God" has opened my eyes in learning to understand this was God's plan all along to draw me closer to him & I have as I have grown so much in loving Jesus & giving up myself in the flesh in order to find my soul & it's been a awesome journey and I know God is working on me hard to prepare me for his kingdom. You to can be blessed in all areas of a impossible situation if you believe in the most powerful, loving, giving & gentle heavenly father because he is their & wants you to follow & believe in what he can do for you. I pray my story can & will inspire you to accept what Jesus wants from you in ALL situations. God Bless You~!!
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.