DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I SEE THE MOON

 I see the moon and the moon sees me, and the moon sees somebody I want to see. God bless the moon and God bless me and God bless the somebody I want to see. God looked down from up above and picked you out for me to love, He picked you out from all the rest, cause he knew that I loved you the very best, I see the moon and the moon sees me and the moon sees somebody I want to see, God bless the moon and God bless me and God bless the somebody I want to see.
                                                                             (Their Momma )    
 
         This is dedicated to my two precious girls that have been kidnapped and kept from me to the point it's affected them & me in every way possible. As my youngest affected with autism and cerebral palsy tells me, momma I see the same moon you see and it gives her comfort at the very least. I pray constantly God will turn thing's around so we can be reunited as a family again as none of us deserved this inhumane treatment of human being's who live in America~!! 

                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.