DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

MY TRUST WILL BE AS DANIEL IN THE LYONS DEN (DANIEL CH 6 VERSE 16-24)

NOTHING will ever or can ever take the focus off my LORD as he is worthy to be praised even in the down times~!! TRUST was Daniel's greatest achievement as it will be mine~!! If we keep focused on Jesus and what he can and will do, he is a rewarded of those who search closely & follow tightly.
I am NOTHING without him, and I am so glad to give him praise as he controls ALL THINGS between heaven and earth. People can say things that are lies and have no value and as in the bible the Lord laughs as he can cast them down when he wants to. I am so happy to have found the peace, joy, happiness, stability I have found in all my savior freely gives~!! Do not let your heart be troubled he says and I will give you comfort and he surely does. Seeing people through the eyes of love as Jesus would see is a whole nether way to live. I feel no condemnation in my heart and live this way is so peaceful. I am eating healthier then I ever have, I am walking 4 miles a day and it will show and I am on a special regimen of vitamins & minerals that have done so much for my body. I sleep well and am the best I have ever been in my life @ 49 years of age. God is the master and if you let him he will make a masterpiece out of you. Despite any iniquities I may have Jesus shed his blood for me, to give me the life he wanted and knew I could have. So in all things big and small Jesus is at work behind the scene you just must hold tight to the trust in your heart in him and all will be well. I pray I can be a influence on someones life who wants to make a change they never thought possible in themselves but
                  with God all things are made possible~!!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.