DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

**GOD IS SO GOOD**WHAT ELSE IS LEFT TO BE SAID** 2-17-11

God is so very good, if you put your faith,trust & immerse yourself deep in his love he can fill your life with so much hope & goodness. I am so glad he listens when you speak & seek him for a deep intiment relationship with him as I have learned through my tribulation. If we want a God to follow we must build this relationship that can't be broken by no one & if you really give your heart to him and ask for him to change it, he absolutely will for the better it's such a awesome feeling. You can survive ANYTHING~!! I will assure you this. Your heart can be ripped out of your body literally but God himself will repair your pain & give you the strength to go on. It's some work as you must really want this relationship & believe he is our creator & he gives ALL things to us and he can transform your life. I went from homelessness to having a car to keep me safe & all the time I was homeless & struggled I seeked God, read his word & clinged tight to his promises & he restored my housing of 22 yrs. I lost to getting me back into a apartment & paying for the full $800 deposit on the place so now 6 mos. later I am in a home with my service animal that laid on the floor board of my car every night with me the 5 months I was homeless but now she has her bed & toys & is a happy dog again. God supplied ALL my needs when I was homeless even to the point I went & stayed a week with my parent's to get out of the car & the very second day I got their I was placed in the hospital with the removal of my gallbladder but my parent's were their to watch my dog and I had a place to heal so God knows where you need to be when things take place as this did, he provided extra money to my daughter when working so she could supply extra funds to me while I was homeless, he provided a place to go eat one hot meal a day @ a bread of life shelter where the word of God was preached so despite our trials God was ALWAYS their for me and show me he is my daddy & loves me very much. Our tribulation's are to teach us perseverance & build character in us and if we allow it we grow in the most difficult times we go through. So now I will not allow the enemy anymore time in my life to bring me down because I have grown so much & given so much grace. God also proves what the enemy means for harm God brings together for our good. I am going to build myself up & walk my 5 miles a day I have been doing & praise his name every step of the way. His arms are stretched out wide now all you have to do is embrace him & the desires of your heart's will be filled.
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.