DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MY HELPLESS AUTISTIC DAUGHTER IS BEING KEPT FROM HER MOMMY AGAINST HER WILL~!!

 My daughter who is my youngest daughter now age 13 is being kept from her mother illegally because she was legally KIDNAPPED from her mother from social services in San Diego, Ca.
 My daughter who has Autism, mild cerebral palsy & classified as mildly mentally disadvantaged.
It is heartbreaking for ANYONE who has a real heart & soul to watch this video I shot 2 yrs. ago when she first went in luckily she was moved to somewhat of a better home. In supervised phone calls she is so sad, misses her family something awful as you can hear it. I did absolutely NOTHING to deserve such a sentence, neither did my girls. I have a documented e-mail from a county attorney who supervises all the attorney's stating "All my attorney's have agreed you have not been treated fairly" & "It does seem the county has it in for you." Then another attorney I hired on my own who has Aspergers herself said in a report "This is the county playing  KEEP AWAY from the mother." and
"This is now a ADA issue, due to the mother's disability." Because I am very high functioning Aspergers only diagnosed AFTER my girls were kidnapped by the county. I want my story to go public as they have just told my adult 27 yr. old daughter who two sisters can't be in her wedding 4-14-12 that she told them over 7 months ago but when my oldest asked "what do you have against my mom she can't be here with her sisters ?"  His reply was "Nothing physical but she's emotional."
This is just a game of control & money the government gets from federal funding~!!!

**UPDATE** 1-10-12
In court this morning I was denied another attorney I asked for it would of been my 8th but I told the commissioner why, and his response was "As I told you once before Ms. Souza I think you articulate & intelligent enough to act as your own attorney, see back in June."  (BUT GET THIS)
Social services is saying " Linda is severvely mentally ill. " so if this was truth so I cannot parent but they want me to act as my own attorney. TALK ABOUT BLATANT DISCRIMINATION~!!
I got it all documented so now I have contacted the media~!!!! 





                                           http://youtu.be/9K_Lv26vbhk  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.