DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

EVIL THAT RUN'S THROUGH GOVERNMENT POSTAL SITE BUT A GOD WITH SO MUCH MORE POWER

                                                                         

Our government is corrupted we all know this......but when "EX-FAMILY MEMBER'S" use it for there gain AGAINST my child caught up in this sick world, where foster care ends there is always a one to pray on a child, her sister and mother it is EVIL~!!! but GOD.....

That is what happened on March 22, 2016 my mother's final day to be with her family at her own funeral ~!! This was very sad to see~!! MICHAEL WOMACK of Bakersfield, Ca. used to be married to my sister Shari for 8 yrs. no children conceived they divorced but he had NO PARENTS HE CONSIDERED MINE TO BE PARENTS so he loved THEM deeply I BELIEVE but the enemy .....

This day the day my mother passed after years of calling them mom & dad and even at times calling them on mother's & father's day, birthday's & holiday's. I and my small children (at the time) new Mike & his wife TRACY WOMACK. I had what I assumed a great ex-brother in law as he seemed to only care for my family after the divorce so a bond was built and as years followed we built a tight bond, he was a brother to me and have many good memories I recall. I continued to allow my youngest Montanna & Shellbe to call him uncle Mike as years past bye. Mike's wife TRACY called me "friend" even had me in the grips of her belief of  "oh so loving I am a christian" blah blah blah....you are my friends. So being you all are aware after being so mistreated and abused by San Diego County, I fled to live out the remainder of our lives in Washington state with two other daughter's my oldest Amber 31 and my recovered from horrific abuse in foster care Shellbe now 17 but left Montanna 18 as she had headed to UCLA to go to college.(ONCE FOSTER CARE IS OVER.) A blessing again as you NEVER see the GOOD out of these situations. I would of never believed the next trick the enemy was to perform. 

 Yes in fact there own"MISGUIDED" daughter now 23 BRECKYN WOMACK is MICHAEL'S own daughter and she once use to block Montanna on facebook for not being good to me as BRECKYN once was taught to respect me and believe MONTANNA was being so abused NOT TO TRUST ME her own mother."Parental alienation syndrome" it's called it has been since Montanna was 16 when I last saw or embraced her due to "Parental alienation syndrome" Anyways knowing I had not seen Montanna in a few years they decided to play this out on the very day of my mother's funeral when Dad was laying a rose on her casket, he is 85 they were married 60 years no but MICHAEL WOMACK loves his parent's so they brought BRECKYN WOMACK & MONTANNA SOUZA to see (Montanna's grandma buried) but with evil in there thoughts they thought they were prepared to work for evil but God has his own plans. As my beautiful & wonderful mother was laid to rest, I vaguely remember embracing Montanna for a second saying "MY DEAR DAUGHTER" I am short of anything else as with autism my focus was already set and it was my mother whom received my attention. Call autism a blessing most the time. This wasn't all used for evil as GOD always prevails. The sadness that only could be viewed them needing a extra pall bearer and whom is urged for but MICHAEL WOMACK dressed in shorts & plad shirt it was a embarrassment that my father still talks about as he wasn't there for "Mom" as MICHAEL called her but the evil the serpent enlist and those that follow. This family will always be dear to me as I watched as everyone of there 3 hit mile stones it tears my heart into more pieces then the pieces it has taken to find a cure for AUTISM as I truly loved, honored & respected this family, the enemy steals,kills & destroys but GOD can restore, transform a heart from despair, disbelief and true wickedness MICHAEL runs a government postal office in PUNKIN CENTER in BAKERSFIELD, CA. Let' really seriously overwhelm him with letter's of FORGIVENESS as JESUS did unto us.

HATE MAIL: NO WAIT IF I DID THIS WHAT AM I SAYING.....SEND PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES AS I AM NOT A HIPPO CRATE. AS I REALLY DO SEND LOVE & COMPASSION FOR THE LOST, OVERWHELM THIS POST OFFICE WITH MAIL OF LOVE,COMPASSION & FORGIVENESS AS WE ARE THE BEACON OF LIGHT UNTO THIS WORLD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOR~!!! MY OWN LETTER WILL ARRIVE. MY HEART ACHES FOR GOOD PEOPLE TRULY LOST IN THIS WORLD AS THE WOMACK FAMILY IS.


3107 TAFT HWY
BAKERSFIELDCA 93313-9621

                                        

                  THE DAGGERS IN US ALL

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.