DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Court Date 9-24-10

Well today went exceptionally well I believe as the girls didn't come home but I was ordered to get much more services for my family to bring us together so praise God for this. It was aparent the judge was very impressed with both girls and how they have grown and he mentioned to me this doesn't represent just because there out of my care. So as of now were still being "supervised" and I was told the judge ordered that the county must observe the difference between my next few visit's and increase my time for sure~!! I am excited the children's attorney as mine is very confused on why I am under such restriction and agree's it need's to be lifted so in a month thing's should change. The judge also ordered more time between the siblings to have vists all day at least twice a month. Then he ordered the county to find a therapit's for us all who understand's autism to do family therapy. He did say he believed I get very frustrated not understanding the system or dealing with him giving discreation to the county. So he assured me he was watching this case very close and was going to set trials every month to evaluate the difference in the visit's. The girls attorney stated # 13 and # 11 both have stated many,many times they want to go home and she agree'd with my attorney that they need to be with their mother. So my attorney claims things are getting better and closer to the return of my girls. I guess God's not finished working on me yet. He also stated as the county keep sayin we want all her pages off the internet he agreed I wasn't being vicious about my post and said you just can't post the girls pictures or names to I am now referring to them as #13 & #11 so you will know who they are. So thank for all the prayers and concern for my family. It will get better because  God is in control. So thank you Jesus~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.