DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My visit 9-21-10

What a awesome visit I had with my two beautiful daughter's. I am a very proud momma of my girls and their ability to cope in a situation they never asked to be in. We played uno and another rock game Montanna loves and laughed and really enjoyed each other's company. I made a special desert made with strawberry cream cheese, strawberry jam, cut up apple bit's and topped with vanilla almond granola and served on ritz brown suger cracker's they absolutely loved it as I did and I don't like cream cheese but it was good~!! I alway's make special things for my precious girls that's just the type of momma I am. Even both the supervisors noted what a wonderful visit it was. I am showing love from my heart as jesus is transforming me to "love" in a better aspect of even people I don't really like all that much but his heart radiated love as I want to do. My life is better as I have started medication, I have a part-time job bathing dog's and I certainly worked hard on getting into my own place so the girls would have a home to come to. My neighbor hood is a nice one and I am preparing to give cookies to all my new neighbors to share in what christ has asked of us to "love thy neighbor as ourselves" and I am happy. I have no more ill feeling's of depression or anger and I am living my life to the fullest. I am attending court in the mourning and leaving it in God's hands as he know's if it's time or not. I have come a long way and Jesus knows my heart and he is all that really matter's to me on what he think's and see's as my growth in him. Just pray~and know he is in total control~!! Thanks for reading and stay in touch as I can only post on facebook for you to see my blog as it was set to private to please them as is my facebook so no social workers can view and my attorney said this is fine. God bless all of you.

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.