DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

**A letter to my 3 precious girls**

Dear my 3 precious girls,

      Momma want's each and everyone of you to know how special you all are to me. From the day I watched you move amazingly around in my tummy to the touch of your tiny toes. You all were very much wanted and created by God for his purpose but given to me to raise and instill his values. Each time I think of a fond memory of my time with each one of you it tickles my heart with so much joy. Their was so many wonderful moment's I keep deep in my memory of all my time,love and joy I was given to raise you and bring you up to be who you are today. I am proud of each of you individually for all that you've achieved. I knew the moment you were handed over to me I got the best gift this life would ever offer. I will never afford Hawaii I am sure but you were so much more breath taking then a place I could ever go see. All the boo-boo's could never be enough for me and the teaching of responsibility was my gift to you. Our laughter alway's filled the room as so did the tears on many of my sleeves. I watched you all as you slept so peacefully filling good in my heart knowing you were protected and safe with me. With each bath you were given I'd feel the softness of your hair. Your smile was bigger then the state of Texas and your heart worth any amount of gold. As I watched you grow I was that much more thankful it was I that had been given this chance to be your momma. All the christmas tree ornaments you've made for me will alway's be cherished and all the "I am sorry mom" will be forgotten. I am glad for all those skinned knee's and bruised heads I once kissed. I could never regret my past with my children as their my finest fruits to remember. I am your piece that is missing but in no way fogotten. Our relationship has not yet ended together we are merely seperated for a time. Our bond will never be broken as were connected by eternity. I love each and everyone of you the same and never have any of you brought me no kind of shame.

                                                    Love your mom  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.